League Of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamlegend and LoL community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bizo
Admin
Admin
Bizo

Libra Posts : 204
Humor : What's The Point Of Something That Dissapears As Soon As It's Born

IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Kindly refer to this topic , if any of you feel the Urge to quit!! thx in advance , bizo

Last edited by Bizo on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolteamforum.tk
Muli
Level4
Level4

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:02 am

first of all, delete this post and the 2 above so that there are only posts of people who want to leave. and Bizo: don't scare the crap out of me. serious man, a new topic named "I quit" and you are the first to write something in it -.-
never do that again xD
Back to top Go down
Bizo
Admin
Admin
Bizo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:19 am

lool , well that's not intention guys ! , sorry for the missunderstanding , but recently the dude called Never told me that he wanna quit at the same second .... and it was Shocking to me , so Maybe Someone can notify us before quiting at least , well i will change the topic to : About Leaving , cheers :S
Back to top Go down
LoL.M.Rrbomb
Level0
Level0
LoL.M.Rrbomb

Scorpio Posts : 6
Humor : :D

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:19 am

i want to quit so i wanna thank you all for the nice time i got in this team ^^ greetz JH.L.Rrbomb.NL
Back to top Go down
Bizo
Admin
Admin
Bizo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:25 pm

INUT : Im Sorry but... I leave from LoL ;< Im sorry ;<
Cya guys :<

it was in another topic so i paste it here
Back to top Go down
Shya
Admin
Admin
Shya

Taurus Posts : 299
Humor : Theres two different kinds of people, ugly ones, and me.

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:56 am

Jose BsB has quit aswell since he stopped jamlegend now that he's max level.
Back to top Go down
http://LoLteamforum.tk
Shya
Admin
Admin
Shya

Taurus Posts : 299
Humor : Theres two different kinds of people, ugly ones, and me.

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Well it's been a good 4.5 months for me, but I will now resign from LoL. In fact, I will resign completely from jamlegend, I do not intend to come back.

I've got my life to live, and times are hectic for me; study, relationship and friends..
There are problems in my life which I have to solve, and after that I shall simple 'better' myself by putting more time into what will direct my future.

I've had a great time with many of you and I wish you all a very nice life.

Sayonara.
Back to top Go down
http://LoLteamforum.tk
Grzechu
Level1
Level1

Libra Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:46 am

I'm also leaving. Thanks! and see you at jamlegend!
Back to top Go down
Bizo
Admin
Admin
Bizo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:27 pm

@shya it was really nice doing everything with you man and all other people , i will stay leading LoL , till u come back , if u thinked of coming , and if u dont , i will keep on leading it , just for fun ^^ , anyways we will stay in touch , so dont worry , ur the best guy ever man and u deserve the best !!!
and i hope that u solve all ur problems aswell , and that u find a clear path in your life that shall give u enlightment Smile ..

if any of you have a problem about *me leading * kindly post it on my wall or make a new topic ...

bye shya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE   IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE Empty

Back to top Go down

IF YOU WANT TO QUIT LoL , KINDLY REFER HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League Of Legends :: LoL Team :: Members-
Jump to: